- ✉️ Email - I started using email more often now, you can send me an ecrypted email using my public PGP Key, download it here, I would appreciate if you use said encryption.
- 🗨️ XMPP - This is more of a protocol that can be used with different clients. It’s more minimal and faster than Matrix, in my experience. Clients like Conversations or Blabber.im provide encryption via OMEMO, This is a great way to contact me quickly.
Show OMEMO fingerprintsMobile
27dcd308 ba884796 9f12364a 42a20515 78e570d7 52e6b532 491b1759 258a5023Desktop
db4b799d 5981d799 e21022531 47903f7 b065a3e7 1f4c7765 0049a88eb 9af425e
- 💬 Threema - As of beginnings of 2023, Threema was a bit of a rough spot, but according to them, everything has been resolved, and I quite like Threema, to be honest. If it wasn’t for it being paid, it would be number 1 for me. If you have it, let’s talk!
✉️ Signal - I use Signal for more private and comfortable communication. Ask me for my number via any of the other encrypted ways you can contact me.
- 🛩 Telegram - This is not the most private messaging service in the world, I know, but it still has a lot of features and I am part of my groups within it, you can contact me without having to share phone numbers, which you may like.
- 🟩 Matrix - I am not the biggest fan of Matrix, but I may as well use it if you want to talk, I can’t promise I will get a notification of your chat request though.
- 🐘 @email@example.com - This is my main social media presence, I post often and I am quite active. You are probably already following me if you are in this website, but if you arent, make sure to do so!
- 🐘 @firstname.lastname@example.org - I love misskey, I don’t use this account much, so treat is as a backup, I’ll use it sometimes if I feel like it.
- 🐘 @email@example.com - Mastodon account, backup whenever Fosstodon fails from time to time.
- 📖 @firstname.lastname@example.org - This is a website to keep track of my read books and stuff, it also happens to be a federated social network.