Last updated: February 10, 2023
I split this section between desktop (mostly Free Software and available on Linux), android apps and also cross-platform.
- Void Linux, a unique distro that is not a fork, its super light, fast and customizable.
- Neovim: A terminal text editor where I write my blogs, edit files and scripts.
- Alacritty: My terminal of choice. Fast and minimal.
- Awesome: a lightweight tiling window manager with great customization.
- Firefox is my main browser.
- Inkscape: Vector based graphics design software, I design icons with it.
- KeepassXC: Offline password manager.
- Neomutt: A terminal based e-mail client.
- Newsboat: A minimal RSS reader with a terminal interface
- Pass: Minimal password manager that I still use with some scripts.
- Pcmanfm: Simple graphical file manager.
- khard, khal, vdirsynced: Contacts and calendar CLIs that can sync via DAV.
- CrDroid: A custom rom for Android devices.
- K-9 Mail: Amazing email client with nice features.
- Aegis: Two Factor Authentication app.
- AntennaPod: Podcast aggregator.
- Droid-ify: A FOSS only client for the F-Droid store.
- Infinity for Reddit: A Reddit client for Android that is pretty cool.
- KeepassDX: Android password manager that autofills passwords for me.
- Librera: A fantastic ebook reader that can be customized quite nicely.
- Newpipe: YouTube front-end with a lot of features.
- Tachiyomi: Fantastic Manga reading app that can also track progress.
- Tusky: An Mastodon client that just works.
- ActivityWatch: A great tool to keep track of your desktop and android usage
- Element: The only Matrix client that it’s worth using.
- Joplin: Cross-platform Markdown note taking app.
- KDEConnect: Great tool to connect my phone and computer.
- Syncthing: Sync files accross multiple devices.
- GNU Image Manipulator Program: An image editor similar to Photoshop.
- YunoHost: the current distro on my Raspberry Pi that houses my services.
- FreshRSS: My RSS reader of choice, Newsboat supports it as backend too.
- Jellyfin A pretty good media management server.
- Komga: A media server with a focus on Manga and comics.
- Nextcloud: A self-hosted cloud with a lot of extensions too, like syncing my podcasts and such.
- The Lounge: IRC web client that stays online, so it keeps the chat history and the like.
My computer is an Asus Notebook, especifically the VivoBook S15 S533E with these specs:
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel i5-1135G7 (8) @ 4.200GHz
- GPU: Intel TigerLake-LP GT2 [Iris Xe Graphics]
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 512GB SDD
- OS: Void Linux
- Display: 15” 1920×1080
- Shell: bash
- Mouse: Logitech MX Anywhere 3
- Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
- Earphones: Sony WF-C500
- Microcomputer: Raspberry Pi 4B 8GB